I've come to the point in my walk with Him where I'm seeing that much of what I've lived and believed has just been what others have told me to live and believe, almost being encouraged not to think for myself, not to ask questions, because everyone's scared to talk about feelings of doubt and or radical hunger for TRUTH.
I have found TRUTH. His name is JESUS CHRIST.
After a life of heartache, hopelessness, deep emptiness, and destruction, I am convinced that there is nothing in this world or any other world, that can convince me to turn my back on Christ. For He is most REAL person I have ever met.
HE IS LIFE : HE IS MY SAVIOR, of these things I AM SURE.
But I'm asking God to simply take His weak and hungry daughter deeper into His truths.
I want my roots to dig deeper...
I am so thankful for this season, where it feels like God has been taking away everything in my life that I have ever clinged to, and showing me how it was hindering me from going deeper with Him. This is priceless and I can only see His goodness through it.
I realized one day last week that there are many things I don't know, even some of the most basic things my HEART doesn't know. Yes, I have taken classes on the Old Testament, on the Gospels, etc. I have studied the Word in this way, and it is good, but there is something lacking.
There is a gap between what my head contains and what my heart knows...
And now I am asking God to make His River flow from the two places, I know that He is the only One who can do this, and I'm excited to see this happen soon. =)
My team and I only have a little over 3 months left in France, before we go back home to finish our schooling. I WANT TO BE USED TO MY FULLEST. Please pray for me, as it is sometimes hard to stay focused. I realize my fallibility, and I need grace to finish this segment of the race well. Thank you Lord for the grace you give in ABUNDANCE.
No comments:
Post a Comment