
There are only 36 days left on the calendar until I board a plane along with a team of about 19 of my friends the destination being Chiang Mai, Thailand!!
I can't believe how quickly this is coming up and how everyday my heart is getting more and more excited about it.
My heart is being so encouraged by you who have sent me words of affirmation and support and I would really appreciate the continued prayer and support in this trip.
My hearts desire is to encourage and support the missionaries in Chiang Mai in their work for the Lord, and to serve the Thai people myself.
I am so excited to have the opportunity to minister to the trafficked victims in this city, as well as, to the orphans. I feel the Lord's heart more and more as the time approaches for me to go and I praise the Lord for His grace in that!

The Lord wants every tribe, language, and nation to know Himself, and this is the desire He has placed in my heart, which leads me to thankfulness in knowing that the burden of this is only a gift from the King of the Universe. =)
The Lord has provided me with $1,575 so far and I still have about $825 to raise in order to go on this trip but praise the Lord, I trust He will provide through my Family in Christ and whatever other crazy way He chooses! ;)
And if you would like to help me in this mission, you can send tax-deductible donations made out to "Bethany International" to this address:
Sarah Halberg
6820 Auto Club Rd. Suite A
Bloomington, MN 55438
Please be reminded that I love to pray! And I would love to intercede for you and your family with any things you are in need of right now! Don't hesitate to shoot me an email at sarah.halberg9@gmail.com =)
Thank you again for your continuous love towards me and support in what God has called me to!
Grace and peace, beloved!
No comments:
Post a Comment