Saturday, February 25, 2012

8 DAYS Until I get on a jet plane!


The countdown continues towards the day that I walk into another airport, with the destination this time being Chiang Mai, Thailand.

I am really excited about this trip and I am still unsure as to why exactly...
The Lord has been stirring in my heart to go to Thailand since about half a year ago, which was initially really mysterious to me, because I remember a point when I shared with the Lord that I would really appreciate if He never called me to go to Asia. I don't know the exact reasons I am not drawn to Asian culture at all, but the Lord is calling me to go to Thailand.
I fought Him for a few months when He was putting it in my heart, but then I knew I wanted to obey Him, so I said, "yes". (He knows it sometimes takes me a bit to submit, and I am grateful for His graciousness towards me in those moments! He is patient and slow to anger!)
So long story short, here I am! I am preparing my heart and my luggage to hop across to the other side of the world, on a trip that I feel in my spirit will change my life and heart forever. I don't know why I feel that this particular trip will impact me so much, but I am really looking forward to seeing the Lord do some powerful things! =)

Please keep me and my team of 19 in your prayers as we go. Thank you for taking interest in the work the Lord is doing in and through my life. May HE get to praise and the honor due His name!


‎
"This gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations and then the end will come." Matthew 24:14

No comments: