Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Quick UPDATE:

I just want to post something to give an update on where I am fund raising wise.

It is about a month and a half until we depart on January 30th and I have above 75% of my budget raised to go! That means I only have under 25% more to raise or have people commit to in order to get to 100%!

Praise the Lord for His provision and faithfulness! I am standing in faith knowing that the Lord has called me to go to France for this next season and He will provide the means to get me there! =)

Thank you to all of y'all who are praying for me in this time and for those who have stepped out in faith to support me! I praise the Lord for your willingness to be used for HIS Kingdom!
God Bless y'all today with deeper revelation of Jesus, the Messiah!

No comments: