Monday, July 30, 2012

Center For Creative Media

(Me working the camera!)


Recently, I had the gift of participating in an 8-day Intensive Film Training Program at the Center For Creative Media in Texas.

This was a great and very challenging 8 days for me.
I learned some new things about Film Production and working with other people in the industry, but more than anything these 8 days were used by the Lord to stretch me in ways I was not expecting.

I was put on a team of many people who were younger and less experienced than I was, which was a very hard thing for me. It was as if all my little buttons of patience were being pushed over and over, and the Lord was challenging me to love when I really didn't want to. I also learned that there is a time to take over and there is also a time to let someone else be challenged and for myself to be patient, ready to help them when they need it.

I am grateful to the Lord for His grace and mercy towards me during this time. He graciously pushed me past my limits to points where I saw my weakness, therefore called on Him to be my strength.

I love when He pushes me to go past myself towards Him.

True freedom is being able to forget yourself, to look on Him alone. =)
Praise Him!


(Leslie, Drew, and I at CCM!)

No comments: