Friday, October 2, 2009

only You can satisfy

2 Corinthians 12:9 and 10
"But he said to me,
'My grace is sufficient for you,
for my power is made perfect in weakness.'
...For when I am weak, then I am strong."



Philippians 4:13
"I can do everything through him who gives me strength."

I have talked to several churches that are taking me before their elders to discuss supporting me for my internship to Nantes! Praise the Lord He is leading me to people who are looking for people to support, and who has recently had funds open up! I trust He will continue to make for me divine appointments with those He has planned me to partner with to reach the French people. He is faithful to bring all of the funds I need in, for He provides everything we need when He calls us! Praise the Lord!
I am up to 27.79% having received a couple of one-time gifts! Please pray that the Lord will continue to put it on hearts to support me and that I will continually receive more of His vision and love for the French people.

This season of my life is challenging me in so many ways. My faith is being tested as I am daily waiting on the Lord to provide for everything I need, but I am growing in ways I never imagined!

It is so easy for us as Christians to get caught up in the petty things of this life, and forget what we already know. What I am talking about is how easily our hearts get entangled with cares of this life, like where this money is going to come from?, what am I going to do if I don't get to do this or that?, and even getting distracted by things that are "good" like work in the church, when sometimes these things that started off as a way to serve the Lord or even a call from the Lord, become a routine or a way to numb what we are really feeling...
We're starving and longing for more of Him.

Although we have responsibilities in life, our first priority should be the Lord. Period. Nothing in the whole wide world should get in the way of our relationship with the Lord and running after Him.
Do we really follow Jesus?
Do we wake up EVERY morning and say, "Here I am, Lord. I die to myself today and live for you?" And then every moment after that rely on His strength to uphold you, loving as He loved, devoting your heart to be wholly and completely His.

I know that I do not...Oh but I want to. And with the grace of the Lord He will teach me and lead me to this constant, uninterrupted communion with Him that I am longing for, first He needs something from me....My life, my heart, my soul, my future, everything I have. I must die to myself. And obey Jesus. Letting Him have full reign over me every moment.

He longs for us to come to Him...Oh, I cannot get over how amazing it is that every time we look at the Lord, His heart is overwhelmed with love and adoration. Shouldn't it be our honor for us to be just as ravished by the most beautiful Man that has ever been and will ever be? YES, it is! We cannot comprehend the greatest of this Man, Jesus!

This is the beginning of a journey of repentance, faith, and revelations that the Lord is taking me on! I pray for more of a hunger for Him and His Word! Please pray with me! And if you are reading this I want to know how I can be praying for you! =)
God Bless you as you seek His face this week!

No comments: