Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Candidacy/Furlough Seminar

Last Friday I completed the Candidacy Process with a week of classes and sessions intended to better prepare me for my missionary career, that is quickly approaching!

It was an incredibly blessed time for me to be able to learn alongside of veteran missionaries who have been serving in cross cultural ministry for over 20 years! The wisdom that many of these missionaries shared with me is priceless and truly a gift from the Lord.

The Lord is doing a lot in my heart this past week and really answering they prayer that I have been asking Him for these past few months, since surrendering to His call to carry His love and news of His salvation. This biggest prayer has been that I would have more of GOD'S VISION for what He wants to do in Marseille, France and an incredible excitement for His plans and a deep faith and vision that will carry me through the many hard moments ahead.
And God has been doing this very thing and solidifying my heart in Him and His plans for Marseille.

Financial Update:
Last Sunday I did a bake sale at Bethany Church here in Minneapolis and received $480 total profit that will ALL go towards my funds for France! Praise the Lord!
Also, I am in communication with a couple of churches and individuals who are seeking the Lord on if they are going to support me and how much, so please be praying that the Lord will speak clearly to them and that they know clearly how God is asking them to do or give as a part of fulfilling the Great Commission.

Thank you and prayer requests:
Thank you for all the support so many of you are giving to me and all the prayers you are praying for me that only God sees. I am so grateful!
Please be praying for the rest of my funds to come in. I would like them to come in quickly, but ultimately the Lord has control over the timing, so I pray that they come in His time.
Also, please pray for the visa process. Pray that the Lord goes before me even now, and that when I apply for my visa soon that I will have favor in the process. My God is Mighty and because of this I have peace. =)

No comments: